Can you honestly claim not to Give a Eff, when you give enough of an eff not to spell out the word “f*ck?” (I realize the irony of what I did there, but I had to make it past the profanity filter.) Though interesting, the question is ultimately an academic one. After listening to Julian Malone‘s debut solo feature I can state with confidence that, while plenty of ‘f*ck‘s are said, not a solitary one is given over the course of the record’s running time. Previously featured as a member of Calez and Fonz-E-Mak, the Stone’s Throw signee officially comes into his own with this newly-released mixtape cut, which sees him outlining his cynical worldview over his own low-key, headphone-ready loops. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh material leading up to the currently-unscheduled arrival of Malone’s forthcoming street album, Diffe.rnt.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.