There’s a new invisible bully in town that’ll have you shaking in your boots. He’s not from NYC but gives just as many f*cks as the Notorious B.I.G. about your weak rhymes… which is ZERO. After a two month hiatus from the Booth, Chicago emcee Julian Malone (who also goes by Ju’) is finally back with another promo single, aptly titled BULLY, to get his fans ready for the summer release of his upcoming album, DIFFRNT. He doesn’t want to hurt his opponents too badly, but they’re going to have to learn some day thanks to a little lyrical “TLC.” Add on a menacing beat from producer J. Thornton and this record might have a handful or more of aspiring rappers reconsidering their career choice. After all, this Hip-Hop thing isn’t for everyone.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.