Last December, right after the holidays had past, Juicy J gave his fans a belated present in the form of Rubba Band Business. Evidently, his fans are greedy. Earlier this week, the Three 6 Mafia member announced a sequel to the tape is right around the corner and that the entire project will be produced by Lex Luger. Leak numero uno, off the appropriately titled Rubba Band Business 2, is Who Da Neighbors. Check back in with the Booth for details on a release date and new material.
Listen to More: Juicy J
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)