You know you’ve got paper when you’re living next door to “Kobe Bryant from the Lakers.” On this newly-released remix of Juicy J.‘s previously-featured Who Da Neighbors, West Coast heavyweight Snoop Dogg grabs the mic to complement the headliner’s high-rolling bars with some luxurious lyricism of his own. Fans can find this version of the Lex Luger-produced banger on Three 6 Mafia‘s forthcoming Blue Dream & Lean mixtape, scheduled to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 09/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.