Last December, right after the holidays had past, Juicy J gave his fans a belated present in the form of Rubba Band Business. Evidently, his fans are greedy. Earlier this week, the Three 6 Mafia member announced a sequel to the tape is right around the corner and that the entire project will be produced by Lex Luger. Leak numero uno, off the appropriately titled Rubba Band Business 2, is Who Da Neighbors. Check back in with the Booth for details on a release date and new material.
Listen to More: Juicy J Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.