Last December, right after the holidays had past, Juicy J gave his fans a belated present in the form of Rubba Band Business. Evidently, his fans are greedy. Earlier this week, the Three 6 Mafia member announced a sequel to the tape is right around the corner and that the entire project will be produced by Lex Luger. Leak numero uno, off the appropriately titled Rubba Band Business 2, is Who Da Neighbors. Check back in with the Booth for details on a release date and new material.
Listen to More: Juicy J
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.