Last December, right after the holidays had past, Juicy J gave his fans a belated present in the form of Rubba Band Business. Evidently, his fans are greedy. Earlier this week, the Three 6 Mafia member announced a sequel to the tape is right around the corner and that the entire project will be produced by Lex Luger. Leak numero uno, off the appropriately titled Rubba Band Business 2, is Who Da Neighbors. Check back in with the Booth for details on a release date and new material.
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.