Last December, right after the holidays had past, Juicy J gave his fans a belated present in the form of Rubba Band Business. Evidently, his fans are greedy. Earlier this week, the Three 6 Mafia member announced a sequel to the tape is right around the corner and that the entire project will be produced by Lex Luger. Leak numero uno, off the appropriately titled Rubba Band Business 2, is Who Da Neighbors. Check back in with the Booth for details on a release date and new material.
Listen to More: Juicy J
Written by DJ Z on 03/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.