You may turn to Urban Dictionary, but Juicy J can’t. Why would he when he’s out there learning new slang firsthand from his lavish lifestyle? Today, the Trippy Lord gives a thorough breakdown of the “thot” on his latest record, Beautiful Ones. From what I can gather, a thot is not a favorable title for women who are only Internet famous, focus all of their energy on activities that are generally looked down upon, and will have no qualms about taking your money to spend with another man. At least producer Lil Awree provides a slow jam for a thot’s next memorable vine. There is no word on whether or not Beautiful Ones will be placed on a future Juicy J project, but when you’re done memorizing the new definition, you can also check out his NSFW online game that helps “support” exotic dancers.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.