You may turn to Urban Dictionary, but Juicy J can’t. Why would he when he’s out there learning new slang firsthand from his lavish lifestyle? Today, the Trippy Lord gives a thorough breakdown of the “thot” on his latest record, Beautiful Ones. From what I can gather, a thot is not a favorable title for women who are only Internet famous, focus all of their energy on activities that are generally looked down upon, and will have no qualms about taking your money to spend with another man. At least producer Lil Awree provides a slow jam for a thot’s next memorable vine. There is no word on whether or not Beautiful Ones will be placed on a future Juicy J project, but when you’re done memorizing the new definition, you can also check out his NSFW online game that helps “support” exotic dancers.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.