You may turn to Urban Dictionary, but Juicy J can’t. Why would he when he’s out there learning new slang firsthand from his lavish lifestyle? Today, the Trippy Lord gives a thorough breakdown of the “thot” on his latest record, Beautiful Ones. From what I can gather, a thot is not a favorable title for women who are only Internet famous, focus all of their energy on activities that are generally looked down upon, and will have no qualms about taking your money to spend with another man. At least producer Lil Awree provides a slow jam for a thot’s next memorable vine. There is no word on whether or not Beautiful Ones will be placed on a future Juicy J project, but when you’re done memorizing the new definition, you can also check out his NSFW online game that helps “support” exotic dancers.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)