You may turn to Urban Dictionary, but Juicy J can’t. Why would he when he’s out there learning new slang firsthand from his lavish lifestyle? Today, the Trippy Lord gives a thorough breakdown of the “thot” on his latest record, Beautiful Ones. From what I can gather, a thot is not a favorable title for women who are only Internet famous, focus all of their energy on activities that are generally looked down upon, and will have no qualms about taking your money to spend with another man. At least producer Lil Awree provides a slow jam for a thot’s next memorable vine. There is no word on whether or not Beautiful Ones will be placed on a future Juicy J project, but when you’re done memorizing the new definition, you can also check out his NSFW online game that helps “support” exotic dancers.
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.