Back when I used to partake in the herb, a hit too many of the wrong strain would sometimes lead me to worry that I’d permanently messed up my brain, and would have to live out the rest of my days completely blazed. (This is probably why I quit before building up a tolerance.) Whereas for me that was a terrifying prospect, Juicy J. kinda digs the idea of being so high, there Ain’t No Coming Down. On this freshly-released cut, a potential inclusion on his Taylor Gang debut, the Three 6 co-founder rhymes about the pleasures of chasing paper, traveling the world and enjoying the company of beautiful women while chronically baked. Childish Major and C4 provide a fittingly hazy synth backdrop for his bars. How about it, readers: does No Coming Down deserve a spot on Stay Trippy? Debate away—and stay tuned for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks a solid drop date.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Juicy J’s Frank Paladino and Ted Cadillac-directed Aint No Coming Down visual.
Written by richard on 06/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Ain't ft. MJG, Project Pat, Yung D, Devius & Juicy J" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.