Hailing from Phoenix, Black Wall Street rapper Juice has recently been surrounded by major developments in the world of sports. After introducing himself to DJBooth prior to Super Bowl XLII (held at University of Phoenix Stadium), Juice has decided to release his street album, Position of Power, on February 17 – just in time for the NBA’s All-Star Game at US Airways Center. On the album’s first street single, the emcee makes a toast to his newfound game, asking everyone to raise their drinks and say Salute (“Cheers” in Italiano). Joining the celebration is Bun B, who reminisces about the formation of UGK. Over Phireworx Entertainment‘s electric-guitar heavy beat, Salute earns Juice a veteran’s blessing for his up-and-coming career; after all, every old hand in the game was once a rookie.
Written by Burmy on 12/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.