When you’re as fly as Juice, you need an appropriately high-class timepiece. In the Arizona rhymesayer’s case, nothing less than an Audemar Piguet will do. Inspired by a line from Hova‘s verse on Freeway‘s Roc-A-Fella Billionaires, this mixtape single finds the Phoenix repper showing off his watch and other top-dollar accoutrements over a beat by Dame Grease. Nipsey Hussle assists on the guest tip. American Me III: The Foundation has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.