When you’re as fly as Juice, you need an appropriately high-class timepiece. In the Arizona rhymesayer’s case, nothing less than an Audemar Piguet will do. Inspired by a line from Hova‘s verse on Freeway‘s Roc-A-Fella Billionaires, this mixtape single finds the Phoenix repper showing off his watch and other top-dollar accoutrements over a beat by Dame Grease. Nipsey Hussle assists on the guest tip. American Me III: The Foundation has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.