When you’re as fly as Juice, you need an appropriately high-class timepiece. In the Arizona rhymesayer’s case, nothing less than an Audemar Piguet will do. Inspired by a line from Hova‘s verse on Freeway‘s Roc-A-Fella Billionaires, this mixtape single finds the Phoenix repper showing off his watch and other top-dollar accoutrements over a beat by Dame Grease. Nipsey Hussle assists on the guest tip. American Me III: The Foundation has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.