When you’re as fly as Juice, you need an appropriately high-class timepiece. In the Arizona rhymesayer’s case, nothing less than an Audemar Piguet will do. Inspired by a line from Hova‘s verse on Freeway‘s Roc-A-Fella Billionaires, this mixtape single finds the Phoenix repper showing off his watch and other top-dollar accoutrements over a beat by Dame Grease. Nipsey Hussle assists on the guest tip. American Me III: The Foundation has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)