When you’re as fly as Juice, you need an appropriately high-class timepiece. In the Arizona rhymesayer’s case, nothing less than an Audemar Piguet will do. Inspired by a line from Hova‘s verse on Freeway‘s Roc-A-Fella Billionaires, this mixtape single finds the Phoenix repper showing off his watch and other top-dollar accoutrements over a beat by Dame Grease. Nipsey Hussle assists on the guest tip. American Me III: The Foundation has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put Cha Hands Up" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.