Already tapped as the best score to a basketball shoe commercial… ever, Juelz Santana has done Dipset proud by lending his work to The Second Coming. Super producer Just Blaze has concocted a production as gigantic as an airplane hanger which strings together an orchestra of violins and the industrial sounds of a scrap metal factory. The pureness of the single make everyone question what they’re more excited to hear: Juelz highly-anticipated collaboration album with Lil’ Wayne entitled I Can’t Feel My Face or his third studio album due out later this year, Born To Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era).
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip Dip ft. Juelz Santana" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.