Already tapped as the best score to a basketball shoe commercial… ever, Juelz Santana has done Dipset proud by lending his work to The Second Coming. Super producer Just Blaze has concocted a production as gigantic as an airplane hanger which strings together an orchestra of violins and the industrial sounds of a scrap metal factory. The pureness of the single make everyone question what they’re more excited to hear: Juelz highly-anticipated collaboration album with Lil’ Wayne entitled I Can’t Feel My Face or his third studio album due out later this year, Born To Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era).
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip Dip ft. Juelz Santana" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.