Already tapped as the best score to a basketball shoe commercial… ever, Juelz Santana has done Dipset proud by lending his work to The Second Coming. Super producer Just Blaze has concocted a production as gigantic as an airplane hanger which strings together an orchestra of violins and the industrial sounds of a scrap metal factory. The pureness of the single make everyone question what they’re more excited to hear: Juelz highly-anticipated collaboration album with Lil’ Wayne entitled I Can’t Feel My Face or his third studio album due out later this year, Born To Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era).
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip Dip ft. Juelz Santana" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.