Already tapped as the best score to a basketball shoe commercial… ever, Juelz Santana has done Dipset proud by lending his work to The Second Coming. Super producer Just Blaze has concocted a production as gigantic as an airplane hanger which strings together an orchestra of violins and the industrial sounds of a scrap metal factory. The pureness of the single make everyone question what they’re more excited to hear: Juelz highly-anticipated collaboration album with Lil’ Wayne entitled I Can’t Feel My Face or his third studio album due out later this year, Born To Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era).
Listen to More: Juelz Santana
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dip Dip ft. Juelz Santana" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)