Think Juelz Santana‘s coming too hard? The Harlem rhymesayer begs to differ—according to his latest mixtape single, it’s his competition that’s too Soft. The artist’s first DJBooth feature since January 2010’s Home Run, this street-ready selection sees the Dipset affiliate examining both the positive and negative sides of the titular adjective, luxuriating in the texture of the leather seats in his whip while excoriating sucker emcees for their lack of backbone. Joining the headliner over Young Shun‘s synth-percussion boardwork, Ricky Rozay, Meek Mill and Fabolous provide aggressive, braggadocious guest bars. Feeling it? You can expect more bangers where this came from on forthcoming street album God Will’n, scheduled for digital release on the 14th.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.