Think Juelz Santana‘s coming too hard? The Harlem rhymesayer begs to differ—according to his latest mixtape single, it’s his competition that’s too Soft. The artist’s first DJBooth feature since January 2010’s Home Run, this street-ready selection sees the Dipset affiliate examining both the positive and negative sides of the titular adjective, luxuriating in the texture of the leather seats in his whip while excoriating sucker emcees for their lack of backbone. Joining the headliner over Young Shun‘s synth-percussion boardwork, Ricky Rozay, Meek Mill and Fabolous provide aggressive, braggadocious guest bars. Feeling it? You can expect more bangers where this came from on forthcoming street album God Will’n, scheduled for digital release on the 14th.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Veteran emcee Juelz Santana returns to the hip hop spotlight with the release of his new mixtape, God Will'n'. The project, which is Santana's first full body of original solo work since 2005's What the Game's Been Missing!,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.