Rappers Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana have yearned for their respective labels to agree upon a deal, so that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album could receive a release date. Finally, the good people at Diplomat Records and Cash Money Records did what was necessary to see that the project, three long years in the making, would be able to see daylight. The two sides came together and between them agreed that Universal Motown would distribute the album. As a precursor to its tentative fall release, the promo single The Bad Side has been leaked. While both MCs spit fire over the old-school beat, it’s disappointing to say the least that they don’t interact together on any one verse, instead opting to showcase their individual skills separately.
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prostitute (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.