Rappers Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana have yearned for their respective labels to agree upon a deal, so that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album could receive a release date. Finally, the good people at Diplomat Records and Cash Money Records did what was necessary to see that the project, three long years in the making, would be able to see daylight. The two sides came together and between them agreed that Universal Motown would distribute the album. As a precursor to its tentative fall release, the promo single The Bad Side has been leaked. While both MCs spit fire over the old-school beat, it’s disappointing to say the least that they don’t interact together on any one verse, instead opting to showcase their individual skills separately.
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prostitute (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.