Rappers Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana have yearned for their respective labels to agree upon a deal, so that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album could receive a release date. Finally, the good people at Diplomat Records and Cash Money Records did what was necessary to see that the project, three long years in the making, would be able to see daylight. The two sides came together and between them agreed that Universal Motown would distribute the album. As a precursor to its tentative fall release, the promo single The Bad Side has been leaked. While both MCs spit fire over the old-school beat, it’s disappointing to say the least that they don’t interact together on any one verse, instead opting to showcase their individual skills separately.
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prostitute (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)