Rappers Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana have yearned for their respective labels to agree upon a deal, so that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album could receive a release date. Finally, the good people at Diplomat Records and Cash Money Records did what was necessary to see that the project, three long years in the making, would be able to see daylight. The two sides came together and between them agreed that Universal Motown would distribute the album. As a precursor to its tentative fall release, the promo single The Bad Side has been leaked. While both MCs spit fire over the old-school beat, it’s disappointing to say the least that they don’t interact together on any one verse, instead opting to showcase their individual skills separately.
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prostitute (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)