Rappers Lil’ Wayne and Juelz Santana have yearned for their respective labels to agree upon a deal, so that their I Can’t Feel My Face collaboration album could receive a release date. Finally, the good people at Diplomat Records and Cash Money Records did what was necessary to see that the project, three long years in the making, would be able to see daylight. The two sides came together and between them agreed that Universal Motown would distribute the album. As a precursor to its tentative fall release, the promo single The Bad Side has been leaked. While both MCs spit fire over the old-school beat, it’s disappointing to say the least that they don’t interact together on any one verse, instead opting to showcase their individual skills separately.
Written by DJ Z on 07/25/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Prostitute (Remix)" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.