Although Juelz Santana is living the upscale life, he still has a heavy hand in the streets. On the street single, I’m A Boss, he enlists Corporate Thug Young Jeezy and two of the most lyrically nimble MCs in the game (Cassidy and Fabolous). Cass sets a powerful mood for the track (something essential for every hook man), Jeezy does his signature rhyme pattern & sequence and Loso once again displays his unique mix of playboy and street soldier. Top it all off with Breez’ electric-guitar production (straight out of India?) and I’m A Boss has incredible street appeal along the lines of Juelz’s earlier work (The Second Coming).
Written by Burmy on 09/13/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.