After his sophomore album (What The Game’s Been Missing!) spawned hits such as There It Go (The Whistle Song) and Oh Yes, fans of rapper Juelz Santana assumed his label would push hard for a speedy follow-up. Unfortunately, caught between his Diplomat boss Cam’ron and former Def Jam boss Jay-Z, the Skull Gang leader has not seen a commercial release in almost three years (save Nike’s ad-turned sports anthem, The Second Coming). Nonetheless, Santana is ready to roll out a plethora of street jams, proving that without a release he’s still Stackin Money. Joined by Richmond native Skull Gangster Rabbi and longtime Dipset partner Jim Jones, and produced by Chicago’s B Easy Productions, Stackin Money should feed all those fiendin’ for new Juelz Santana until he drops his official buzz single.
Written by Burmy on 04/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.