After his sophomore album (What The Game’s Been Missing!) spawned hits such as There It Go (The Whistle Song) and Oh Yes, fans of rapper Juelz Santana assumed his label would push hard for a speedy follow-up. Unfortunately, caught between his Diplomat boss Cam’ron and former Def Jam boss Jay-Z, the Skull Gang leader has not seen a commercial release in almost three years (save Nike’s ad-turned sports anthem, The Second Coming). Nonetheless, Santana is ready to roll out a plethora of street jams, proving that without a release he’s still Stackin Money. Joined by Richmond native Skull Gangster Rabbi and longtime Dipset partner Jim Jones, and produced by Chicago’s B Easy Productions, Stackin Money should feed all those fiendin’ for new Juelz Santana until he drops his official buzz single.
Written by Burmy on 04/8/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.