After his sophomore album (What The Game’s Been Missing!) spawned hits such as There It Go (The Whistle Song) and Oh Yes, fans of rapper Juelz Santana assumed his label would push hard for a speedy follow-up. Unfortunately, caught between his Diplomat boss Cam’ron and former Def Jam boss Jay-Z, the Skull Gang leader has not seen a commercial release in almost three years (save Nike’s ad-turned sports anthem, The Second Coming). Nonetheless, Santana is ready to roll out a plethora of street jams, proving that without a release he’s still Stackin Money. Joined by Richmond native Skull Gangster Rabbi and longtime Dipset partner Jim Jones, and produced by Chicago’s B Easy Productions, Stackin Money should feed all those fiendin’ for new Juelz Santana until he drops his official buzz single.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.