After his sophomore album (What The Game’s Been Missing!) spawned hits such as There It Go (The Whistle Song) and Oh Yes, fans of rapper Juelz Santana assumed his label would push hard for a speedy follow-up. Unfortunately, caught between his Diplomat boss Cam’ron and former Def Jam boss Jay-Z, the Skull Gang leader has not seen a commercial release in almost three years (save Nike’s ad-turned sports anthem, The Second Coming). Nonetheless, Santana is ready to roll out a plethora of street jams, proving that without a release he’s still Stackin Money. Joined by Richmond native Skull Gangster Rabbi and longtime Dipset partner Jim Jones, and produced by Chicago’s B Easy Productions, Stackin Money should feed all those fiendin’ for new Juelz Santana until he drops his official buzz single.
Written by Burmy on 04/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.