Don’t call it a comeback, they’ve been here for years. The latest effort from Harlem hero Juelz Santana is a comeback track on two levels. For Juelz it’s an early attempt to regain the status he enjoyed at the height of his Whistle Song days, and for guest artist Chris Brown it’s a chance to prove that all that community service hasn’t dulled his star power. If you’re looking to blow up the radio it’s hard to do better than a beat from Polow da Don, and while Back to the Crib doesn’t feel like a smash hit to me, it should be more than enough to send the message that Juelz is back. Santana’s intricately titled Born to Lose, Built to Win (The Reagan Era) does not currently have a release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Second Coming ft. Just Blaze" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.