Does fortune choose whom to shine on at random, or does Karma ensure that people get what they deserve? If it’s the latter, y’all must have done something right for the universe to reward you with a record as dope as JSWISS‘s latest single. Keyboardist Daniel Crawford handles production on this joint, crafting an effervescent jazz backdrop for the Empire State representative’s thoughtful narrative bars. Spoken word artist Dasan Ahanu contributes a guest 16, and soul singer Karen Bernod handles the hook. Karma is the first release off SWISS’s ALLCAPSNOSPACES EP, which currently lacks a drop date. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.