Fresh off the release of his latest street album, JSWISS returns to our pages to raise awareness with a freshly-released single and standout cut off the project. On Got Em, BroadNMarket (one of three beatsmiths to remix Torae‘s Do the Math for the inaugural installment of Booth-exclusive EP series Re-Produced) serves up a street-ready instrumental backdrop for the First in Flight State rhymesayer’s bold and arrogant rhymes. For more, check out JSWISS’ Out of State Intuition 2: Leave Me A Loan tape, available now online.
Written by richard on 05/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.