While most rappers (i.e. Dylan) claim to spit hot fire, JSWISS seeks to Freeze you with his ice cold, hardened flow. Okay, so maybe it’s time (not you) he wants to Freeze, but since he can’t stop time, he will just have to settle for leaving you an iceberg. Over BroadNMarket’s edgy, grinding boardwork, SWISS explains that for an emcee as hard-working as him, there just isn’t enough time in the day. While he might be busy, SWISS always makes time to hone his craft. A flow as sharp and hungry as his doesn’t grow on trees, you gotta work for it. Freeze can be found on JSWISS’ Awthenticity project, available for stream and download here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.