If you drive North of the Border and flip on the radio, it’s a good bet you’ll hear JRDN‘s voice traveling over the Canadian airwaves. The Halifax crooner who brought us Live My Dream and Can’t Choose is currently the biggest-selling artist in his home country. New single Love Ain’t Enough must have been penned before his big break, as it finds him flat broke thanks to the depredations of a gold-digging ex. Backed by Chuck Harmony’ anthemic pop boardwork, JRDN laments, “I spent my last dime, and I ain’t got sh*t to give.” Here’s hoping he find a more grateful girl on whom to lavish the fruits of his recent successes. This joint is slated for inclusion on a forthcoming EP, the title and release date of which have yet to be determined. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.