If you drive North of the Border and flip on the radio, it’s a good bet you’ll hear JRDN‘s voice traveling over the Canadian airwaves. The Halifax crooner who brought us Live My Dream and Can’t Choose is currently the biggest-selling artist in his home country. New single Love Ain’t Enough must have been penned before his big break, as it finds him flat broke thanks to the depredations of a gold-digging ex. Backed by Chuck Harmony’ anthemic pop boardwork, JRDN laments, “I spent my last dime, and I ain’t got sh*t to give.” Here’s hoping he find a more grateful girl on whom to lavish the fruits of his recent successes. This joint is slated for inclusion on a forthcoming EP, the title and release date of which have yet to be determined. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 01/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.