If you drive North of the Border and flip on the radio, it’s a good bet you’ll hear JRDN‘s voice traveling over the Canadian airwaves. The Halifax crooner who brought us Live My Dream and Can’t Choose is currently the biggest-selling artist in his home country. New single Love Ain’t Enough must have been penned before his big break, as it finds him flat broke thanks to the depredations of a gold-digging ex. Backed by Chuck Harmony’ anthemic pop boardwork, JRDN laments, “I spent my last dime, and I ain’t got sh*t to give.” Here’s hoping he find a more grateful girl on whom to lavish the fruits of his recent successes. This joint is slated for inclusion on a forthcoming EP, the title and release date of which have yet to be determined. As always, fans can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.