As someone who’s watched a few sitcoms in my day, I know that keeping two girlfriends secret from one another is a recipe for disaster. Inevitably, you end up scheduling two dates at the same place and time, and your charade falls apart in a (hopefully) hilarious manner. On new single Can’t Choose, Toronto singer/songwriter JRDN takes a nearly as risky, but more honest approach to the same dilemma, inviting both women to a romantic dinner for three. And if any of their friends want to tag along, all the better! Joining the headliner over Kuya Productions’ bubblegum-pop boardwork, fellow T-Dot repper Kardinal Offishall bemoans his own inability to settle on a single girl in a brief, but high-energy closing verse. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more from JRDN are encouraged to check out his last Booth feature, February’s Live My Dream.
Written by richard on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.