As someone who’s watched a few sitcoms in my day, I know that keeping two girlfriends secret from one another is a recipe for disaster. Inevitably, you end up scheduling two dates at the same place and time, and your charade falls apart in a (hopefully) hilarious manner. On new single Can’t Choose, Toronto singer/songwriter JRDN takes a nearly as risky, but more honest approach to the same dilemma, inviting both women to a romantic dinner for three. And if any of their friends want to tag along, all the better! Joining the headliner over Kuya Productions’ bubblegum-pop boardwork, fellow T-Dot repper Kardinal Offishall bemoans his own inability to settle on a single girl in a brief, but high-energy closing verse. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more from JRDN are encouraged to check out his last Booth feature, February’s Live My Dream.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!