As someone who’s watched a few sitcoms in my day, I know that keeping two girlfriends secret from one another is a recipe for disaster. Inevitably, you end up scheduling two dates at the same place and time, and your charade falls apart in a (hopefully) hilarious manner. On new single Can’t Choose, Toronto singer/songwriter JRDN takes a nearly as risky, but more honest approach to the same dilemma, inviting both women to a romantic dinner for three. And if any of their friends want to tag along, all the better! Joining the headliner over Kuya Productions’ bubblegum-pop boardwork, fellow T-Dot repper Kardinal Offishall bemoans his own inability to settle on a single girl in a brief, but high-energy closing verse. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more from JRDN are encouraged to check out his last Booth feature, February’s Live My Dream.
Written by richard on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.