As someone who’s watched a few sitcoms in my day, I know that keeping two girlfriends secret from one another is a recipe for disaster. Inevitably, you end up scheduling two dates at the same place and time, and your charade falls apart in a (hopefully) hilarious manner. On new single Can’t Choose, Toronto singer/songwriter JRDN takes a nearly as risky, but more honest approach to the same dilemma, inviting both women to a romantic dinner for three. And if any of their friends want to tag along, all the better! Joining the headliner over Kuya Productions’ bubblegum-pop boardwork, fellow T-Dot repper Kardinal Offishall bemoans his own inability to settle on a single girl in a brief, but high-energy closing verse. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more from JRDN are encouraged to check out his last Booth feature, February’s Live My Dream.
Written by richard on 08/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live My Dream" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.