Just as important as the music at the club is the music you listen to before the club; nobody wants to pregame to Johann Sebastian Bach. While JRand’s latest feature is perfect for a celebratory-like enviornment, you can also play it on the Ride to the club to keep the energy up. Setting the stage on this intoxicating party anthem is the whirring, clapping, and jumping production from DJ Montay. The instrumental features energetic synths and a multitude of studio effects. JRand’s charismatic lines are complemented nicely by fellow Floridian guest T-Pain’s supporting vocals, while a guest verse from Poe Boy labelmate Flo Rida rounds out the package. There is no word on anything larger from the former Interscope signee, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Some Nights (Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.