Just as important as the music at the club is the music you listen to before the club; nobody wants to pregame to Johann Sebastian Bach. While JRand’s latest feature is perfect for a celebratory-like enviornment, you can also play it on the Ride to the club to keep the energy up. Setting the stage on this intoxicating party anthem is the whirring, clapping, and jumping production from DJ Montay. The instrumental features energetic synths and a multitude of studio effects. JRand’s charismatic lines are complemented nicely by fellow Floridian guest T-Pain’s supporting vocals, while a guest verse from Poe Boy labelmate Flo Rida rounds out the package. There is no word on anything larger from the former Interscope signee, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/11/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Some Nights (Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.