Just as important as the music at the club is the music you listen to before the club; nobody wants to pregame to Johann Sebastian Bach. While JRand’s latest feature is perfect for a celebratory-like enviornment, you can also play it on the Ride to the club to keep the energy up. Setting the stage on this intoxicating party anthem is the whirring, clapping, and jumping production from DJ Montay. The instrumental features energetic synths and a multitude of studio effects. JRand’s charismatic lines are complemented nicely by fellow Floridian guest T-Pain’s supporting vocals, while a guest verse from Poe Boy labelmate Flo Rida rounds out the package. There is no word on anything larger from the former Interscope signee, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Some Nights (Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.