Just as important as the music at the club is the music you listen to before the club; nobody wants to pregame to Johann Sebastian Bach. While JRand’s latest feature is perfect for a celebratory-like enviornment, you can also play it on the Ride to the club to keep the energy up. Setting the stage on this intoxicating party anthem is the whirring, clapping, and jumping production from DJ Montay. The instrumental features energetic synths and a multitude of studio effects. JRand’s charismatic lines are complemented nicely by fellow Floridian guest T-Pain’s supporting vocals, while a guest verse from Poe Boy labelmate Flo Rida rounds out the package. There is no word on anything larger from the former Interscope signee, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Some Nights (Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.