On this effort, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, JR Writer lets us know, “This the Winner’s Section.” You might assume that the Dipset alumnus was the only one in that exclusive area, but if you clicked play, then congrats—you, too, belong in the Winner’s Section. On this victorious cut, producer A6 accents his synth arrangement with some edgy trap drums, crafting the perfect instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s high-impact rhymes. You can think of JR as rap’s Mike Tyson, because his aggressive, relentless flow rings out powerfully, allowing his confident, assertive bars to hit even harder. Winner’s Section can be found on Writer’s The Stash LP, due out next month via iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Em" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)