On this effort, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, JR Writer lets us know, “This the Winner’s Section.” You might assume that the Dipset alumnus was the only one in that exclusive area, but if you clicked play, then congrats—you, too, belong in the Winner’s Section. On this victorious cut, producer A6 accents his synth arrangement with some edgy trap drums, crafting the perfect instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s high-impact rhymes. You can think of JR as rap’s Mike Tyson, because his aggressive, relentless flow rings out powerfully, allowing his confident, assertive bars to hit even harder. Winner’s Section can be found on Writer’s The Stash LP, due out next month via iTunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Em" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.