Earlier this month, on reader-acclaimed promo single Lame Hoes, Joyner Lucas gave two-timing women a piece of his mind. On the newly-released follow-up, the Massachusetts-raised rhymesayer turns his ire on… well, just about everyone else. F@*k Your Feelings is every bit as abrasive as you’d guess from its title. Backed by Khep‘s icy keyboard loops, Lucas rips his rivals to shreds in aggressive, tightly-wound verses, asccusing them of fakery, softness and myriad other crimes against hip-hop. An unknown director’s grimy visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; this promo single is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joyner Lucas’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Do They Know?" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.