Earlier this month, on reader-acclaimed promo single Lame Hoes, Joyner Lucas gave two-timing women a piece of his mind. On the newly-released follow-up, the Massachusetts-raised rhymesayer turns his ire on… well, just about everyone else. F@*k Your Feelings is every bit as abrasive as you’d guess from its title. Backed by Khep‘s icy keyboard loops, Lucas rips his rivals to shreds in aggressive, tightly-wound verses, asccusing them of fakery, softness and myriad other crimes against hip-hop. An unknown director’s grimy visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; this promo single is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joyner Lucas’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Do They Know?" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.