Earlier this month, on reader-acclaimed promo single Lame Hoes, Joyner Lucas gave two-timing women a piece of his mind. On the newly-released follow-up, the Massachusetts-raised rhymesayer turns his ire on… well, just about everyone else. F@*k Your Feelings is every bit as abrasive as you’d guess from its title. Backed by Khep‘s icy keyboard loops, Lucas rips his rivals to shreds in aggressive, tightly-wound verses, asccusing them of fakery, softness and myriad other crimes against hip-hop. An unknown director’s grimy visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; this promo single is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joyner Lucas’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Do They Know?" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)