Earlier this month, on reader-acclaimed promo single Lame Hoes, Joyner Lucas gave two-timing women a piece of his mind. On the newly-released follow-up, the Massachusetts-raised rhymesayer turns his ire on… well, just about everyone else. F@*k Your Feelings is every bit as abrasive as you’d guess from its title. Backed by Khep‘s icy keyboard loops, Lucas rips his rivals to shreds in aggressive, tightly-wound verses, asccusing them of fakery, softness and myriad other crimes against hip-hop. An unknown director’s grimy visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; this promo single is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joyner Lucas’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Do They Know?" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.