Earlier this month, on reader-acclaimed promo single Lame Hoes, Joyner Lucas gave two-timing women a piece of his mind. On the newly-released follow-up, the Massachusetts-raised rhymesayer turns his ire on… well, just about everyone else. F@*k Your Feelings is every bit as abrasive as you’d guess from its title. Backed by Khep‘s icy keyboard loops, Lucas rips his rivals to shreds in aggressive, tightly-wound verses, asccusing them of fakery, softness and myriad other crimes against hip-hop. An unknown director’s grimy visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; this promo single is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on Joyner Lucas’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 01/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What Do They Know?" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.