Today, The DJBooth is receiving a visit from three kings—and, like the wise men of Christmas tradition, they come bearing gifts. Instead of the Orient, though, Booth newcomer Jourdan Jackson and his colleagues hail from Las Vegas, and they’re toting dope bars rather than gold, frankincense and myrrh. Beatsmith Bliss‘s smoky samples set the mood as Jackson emphasizes the distance separating him from his competition: “Claim God, claim king or whatever / Truth be told, y’all ain’t even on my level.” Longtime reader fave Marion Write lends his high-energy flow to the middle verse, and the headliner’s fellow Booth newcomer, TR@ttb, contributes a booming 16 on the back end. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Triple Crowned isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on all three collaborators’ plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.