Though the Oakland emcee stopped by to drop a guest verse on Mike Baker The Bike Maker‘s November 2011 promo single, Play It Cool, Josie Stingray hasn’t had a solo feature since dropping off her self-titled Booth debut earlier that same year. Today, the HNRL signee makes her long-awaited return with B*tches Know, single numero uno off her next project. On this bold and arrogant cut, Josie enlists the help of a couple Bay Area homies: Booth newcomer Spank Pops delivers guest bars, and Ion The Prize provides the jam’s syncopated synth/percussion backdrop. The EP to which B*tches Know is attached currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the autumn-bound set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.