After two almost unanimously reader-acclaimed features, Josh Sallee hasn’t got a whole lot to Prove where the Booth is concerned. Rather than slackening his standards in the face of deafening applause, however, the artist’s determined to keep serving up the dope material we’ve have come to expect. Following May’s Saratoga, the latest world premiere off Sallee’s forthcoming full-length finds him departing from the aforementioned cut’s self-confident vibes to depict one of his more conflicted moments. Flowing over Home School‘s ‘production, a densely-layered synth arrangement propelled by clattering hi-hats (of both the normal and reversed varieties), the artist weighs the grueling demands of the hustle against his desire to get back together with an ex-girl. Does this introspective selection leave you craving more? Stay tuned—though the artist’s next project still lacks a title and release date, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 09/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.