Back in March, Josh Sallee was simply looking to get Noticed. Now, the Oklahoma City buzzmaker’s got a Master Plan to conquer the hip-hop game… and the world (cue diabolical laughter)! On a new single off the unsigned emcee’s latest indie full-length, Blev‘s grainy synths and leisurely percussion bang in the back as Sallee outlines his dastardly plot to dominate the globe, delivering his bars in an entertainingly unhinged, sing-song flow. To accompany the cut, director Lord Van Osdol cooks up some of the wildest visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute, mixing pulp sci-fi with echoes of Stanley Kubrick. Featuring Master Plan and much more, Josh Sallee’s Know Society LP is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.