Back in March, Josh Sallee was simply looking to get Noticed. Now, the Oklahoma City buzzmaker’s got a Master Plan to conquer the hip-hop game… and the world (cue diabolical laughter)! On a new single off the unsigned emcee’s latest indie full-length, Blev‘s grainy synths and leisurely percussion bang in the back as Sallee outlines his dastardly plot to dominate the globe, delivering his bars in an entertainingly unhinged, sing-song flow. To accompany the cut, director Lord Van Osdol cooks up some of the wildest visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute, mixing pulp sci-fi with echoes of Stanley Kubrick. Featuring Master Plan and much more, Josh Sallee’s Know Society LP is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.