Back in March, Josh Sallee was simply looking to get Noticed. Now, the Oklahoma City buzzmaker’s got a Master Plan to conquer the hip-hop game… and the world (cue diabolical laughter)! On a new single off the unsigned emcee’s latest indie full-length, Blev‘s grainy synths and leisurely percussion bang in the back as Sallee outlines his dastardly plot to dominate the globe, delivering his bars in an entertainingly unhinged, sing-song flow. To accompany the cut, director Lord Van Osdol cooks up some of the wildest visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute, mixing pulp sci-fi with echoes of Stanley Kubrick. Featuring Master Plan and much more, Josh Sallee’s Know Society LP is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.