Back in March, Josh Sallee was simply looking to get Noticed. Now, the Oklahoma City buzzmaker’s got a Master Plan to conquer the hip-hop game… and the world (cue diabolical laughter)! On a new single off the unsigned emcee’s latest indie full-length, Blev‘s grainy synths and leisurely percussion bang in the back as Sallee outlines his dastardly plot to dominate the globe, delivering his bars in an entertainingly unhinged, sing-song flow. To accompany the cut, director Lord Van Osdol cooks up some of the wildest visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute, mixing pulp sci-fi with echoes of Stanley Kubrick. Featuring Master Plan and much more, Josh Sallee’s Know Society LP is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.