Back in March, Josh Sallee was simply looking to get Noticed. Now, the Oklahoma City buzzmaker’s got a Master Plan to conquer the hip-hop game… and the world (cue diabolical laughter)! On a new single off the unsigned emcee’s latest indie full-length, Blev‘s grainy synths and leisurely percussion bang in the back as Sallee outlines his dastardly plot to dominate the globe, delivering his bars in an entertainingly unhinged, sing-song flow. To accompany the cut, director Lord Van Osdol cooks up some of the wildest visuals I’ve seen in a hot minute, mixing pulp sci-fi with echoes of Stanley Kubrick. Featuring Master Plan and much more, Josh Sallee’s Know Society LP is available now for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"R.I.P. to Regret" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)