Big Apple emcee Josh Baze may currently be bubbling beneath the radar but, once he gets his big break, you’d better believe he’s gonna scrub the gamer clean of competition. On new single Peroxide, the emcee who brought us Hollyhood once again waxes poetic about his quest for greatness in the game, flowing over the catchy Chipmunk-soul production of Griffin Guess. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for release details on Baze’s yet-untitled debut full-length, as well as the record’s Hype Williams-directed official video.
Written by richard on 05/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.