Big Apple emcee Josh Baze may currently be bubbling beneath the radar but, once he gets his big break, you’d better believe he’s gonna scrub the gamer clean of competition. On new single Peroxide, the emcee who brought us Hollyhood once again waxes poetic about his quest for greatness in the game, flowing over the catchy Chipmunk-soul production of Griffin Guess. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked for release details on Baze’s yet-untitled debut full-length, as well as the record’s Hype Williams-directed official video.
Written by richard on 05/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.