Without the regular upkeep and constant new additions your music library can transform into a boring, stark basement. Wait, your tune library is already in that condition?! Never fear, Josh Baze is ready to lend a hand with his trusty Flashlight. Supported by the smooth, easy-going-down boardwork of producers Griffin Guess and Andrew Ducker, Baze gets very descriptive—perhaps too much if you ask his girl—about his relationship with special someone. Unlike most artificial and generic love songs, however, the Brooklyn native’s style is very genuine and personable, which should allow listeners to actually believe what Baze is saying. Does Flashlight shine bright or does it need new a new pair of batteries? Let us know in the comment section below and be sure to scoop up a copy of Baze’s Hi-Heels & Low-Lifes album, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.