Without the regular upkeep and constant new additions your music library can transform into a boring, stark basement. Wait, your tune library is already in that condition?! Never fear, Josh Baze is ready to lend a hand with his trusty Flashlight. Supported by the smooth, easy-going-down boardwork of producers Griffin Guess and Andrew Ducker, Baze gets very descriptive—perhaps too much if you ask his girl—about his relationship with special someone. Unlike most artificial and generic love songs, however, the Brooklyn native’s style is very genuine and personable, which should allow listeners to actually believe what Baze is saying. Does Flashlight shine bright or does it need new a new pair of batteries? Let us know in the comment section below and be sure to scoop up a copy of Baze’s Hi-Heels & Low-Lifes album, out now.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/10/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.