Without the regular upkeep and constant new additions your music library can transform into a boring, stark basement. Wait, your tune library is already in that condition?! Never fear, Josh Baze is ready to lend a hand with his trusty Flashlight. Supported by the smooth, easy-going-down boardwork of producers Griffin Guess and Andrew Ducker, Baze gets very descriptive—perhaps too much if you ask his girl—about his relationship with special someone. Unlike most artificial and generic love songs, however, the Brooklyn native’s style is very genuine and personable, which should allow listeners to actually believe what Baze is saying. Does Flashlight shine bright or does it need new a new pair of batteries? Let us know in the comment section below and be sure to scoop up a copy of Baze’s Hi-Heels & Low-Lifes album, out now.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.