Is there really such thing as Love at First Sight? Well, we can only hope; for those who looking to be swept off their feet in time for Valentine’s Day 2010, taking things slow just isn’t an option. (It’s looking like I’ll be spending Sunday evening hanging out with my cat, but I have my fingers crossed.) Booth newcomer Jori King is convinced it’s for real – on this new, Valentine’s-themed promo single, the West Coast singer serenades a shawty who came into his life without warning and had him “feelin’ like oh, oh, oh-oh, ooh yeah,” after a single glance. Backed by producer Malcy‘s fittingly romantic blend of synth-harp, strings, and overdubbed vocal harmonies, this slow jam will undoubtedly be a hit with happy couples, but even the bitterest of loners would be well-advised to give it a shot. Either way, if you’ve fallen head-over-heels King’s smooth sound, keep it locked to the Booth; this cut isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but you can rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest tunes from this rising r&b star.
Listen to More: Jori King
Written by richard on 02/11/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.