Being crazy in love is stressful enough - when you’re crazy in love with a crazy person, then, my friend, you have a problem. Fresh off achieving considerable Booth acclaim (and chart success) for early-morning sex anthem Breakfast in Bed, Jori King returns to our pages with the world premiere of Fatal Love, a freshly-leaked mixtape inclusion which finds him head-over-heels for a woman he fears may be the death of him. Reprising his role behind the boards from March 2010’s Our Song, Rob-E cooks up a thumping synth instrumental to back the buzzmaking crooner as he describes the woman who’s got him at the end of his rope: ”She got that killer touch / Get close enough and she might self-destruct, leaving me nothing left.” Despite - or perhaps because of - his justified trepidation, he knows he’ll never be able to resist her magnetic pull. How about it, Booth readers: are you as infatuated with this radio-ready jam as Jori King is with the shawty in question? If so, you’ll most definitely want to keep it locked for the latest leading up to the release of his yet unscheduled new street album, the aptly-titled I Am Jori King.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love at First Sight" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.