Being crazy in love is stressful enough - when you’re crazy in love with a crazy person, then, my friend, you have a problem. Fresh off achieving considerable Booth acclaim (and chart success) for early-morning sex anthem Breakfast in Bed, Jori King returns to our pages with the world premiere of Fatal Love, a freshly-leaked mixtape inclusion which finds him head-over-heels for a woman he fears may be the death of him. Reprising his role behind the boards from March 2010’s Our Song, Rob-E cooks up a thumping synth instrumental to back the buzzmaking crooner as he describes the woman who’s got him at the end of his rope: ”She got that killer touch / Get close enough and she might self-destruct, leaving me nothing left.” Despite - or perhaps because of - his justified trepidation, he knows he’ll never be able to resist her magnetic pull. How about it, Booth readers: are you as infatuated with this radio-ready jam as Jori King is with the shawty in question? If so, you’ll most definitely want to keep it locked for the latest leading up to the release of his yet unscheduled new street album, the aptly-titled I Am Jori King.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love at First Sight" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.