Being crazy in love is stressful enough - when you’re crazy in love with a crazy person, then, my friend, you have a problem. Fresh off achieving considerable Booth acclaim (and chart success) for early-morning sex anthem Breakfast in Bed, Jori King returns to our pages with the world premiere of Fatal Love, a freshly-leaked mixtape inclusion which finds him head-over-heels for a woman he fears may be the death of him. Reprising his role behind the boards from March 2010’s Our Song, Rob-E cooks up a thumping synth instrumental to back the buzzmaking crooner as he describes the woman who’s got him at the end of his rope: ”She got that killer touch / Get close enough and she might self-destruct, leaving me nothing left.” Despite - or perhaps because of - his justified trepidation, he knows he’ll never be able to resist her magnetic pull. How about it, Booth readers: are you as infatuated with this radio-ready jam as Jori King is with the shawty in question? If so, you’ll most definitely want to keep it locked for the latest leading up to the release of his yet unscheduled new street album, the aptly-titled I Am Jori King.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love at First Sight" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)