Not featured on our front page since May of 2012, when she earned high marks for posthumous Whitney Houston collaboration Celebrate, RCA Records R&B songstress Jordin Sparks returns to give us our first taste of her junior set in the form of new single Skipping a Beat. On this breezy, midtempo selection, Lambo‘s piano-led grooves back the American Idol champ as she serenades a guy who makes her heart behave like a scratched CD whenever he’s in the room. The lucky man? None other than singer/songwriter Jason Derulo, whom she serenaded with this cut in a video posted yesterday on her Instagram. Sparks’ third full-length currently lacks a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.