Not featured on our front page since May of 2012, when she earned high marks for posthumous Whitney Houston collaboration Celebrate, RCA Records R&B songstress Jordin Sparks returns to give us our first taste of her junior set in the form of new single Skipping a Beat. On this breezy, midtempo selection, Lambo‘s piano-led grooves back the American Idol champ as she serenades a guy who makes her heart behave like a scratched CD whenever he’s in the room. The lucky man? None other than singer/songwriter Jason Derulo, whom she serenaded with this cut in a video posted yesterday on her Instagram. Sparks’ third full-length currently lacks a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/2/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)