Relationships can be a pretty tricky thing, and disagreements are guaranteed to come up between even the best-matched of couples. Knowing this, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who has been so at-odds with her man that their love’s begun to feel like a Battlefield, has chosen this well-traversed topic for her brand new single. Fear not, young warrior—a reinforcement squadron known as The Runaways have arrived with a hard-rock edge that acts as the perfect backing for a rocky relationship. Production team members Ryan, Wayne, Louis, and Sam (Rico being MIA at the moment), gain the upper hand on Battlefield, stimulating listeners ears with their all-out electric-guitar attack. When the smoke clears, will Jordin have scored another victory? Find out July 14th, when her (soon-to-be-platinum) sophomore album, Battlefield, arrives in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 05/14/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.