Relationships can be a pretty tricky thing, and disagreements are guaranteed to come up between even the best-matched of couples. Knowing this, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who has been so at-odds with her man that their love’s begun to feel like a Battlefield, has chosen this well-traversed topic for her brand new single. Fear not, young warrior—a reinforcement squadron known as The Runaways have arrived with a hard-rock edge that acts as the perfect backing for a rocky relationship. Production team members Ryan, Wayne, Louis, and Sam (Rico being MIA at the moment), gain the upper hand on Battlefield, stimulating listeners ears with their all-out electric-guitar attack. When the smoke clears, will Jordin have scored another victory? Find out July 14th, when her (soon-to-be-platinum) sophomore album, Battlefield, arrives in stores and online.
Listen to More: Jordin Sparks
Written by Burmy on 05/14/09
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.