Relationships can be a pretty tricky thing, and disagreements are guaranteed to come up between even the best-matched of couples. Knowing this, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who has been so at-odds with her man that their love’s begun to feel like a Battlefield, has chosen this well-traversed topic for her brand new single. Fear not, young warrior—a reinforcement squadron known as The Runaways have arrived with a hard-rock edge that acts as the perfect backing for a rocky relationship. Production team members Ryan, Wayne, Louis, and Sam (Rico being MIA at the moment), gain the upper hand on Battlefield, stimulating listeners ears with their all-out electric-guitar attack. When the smoke clears, will Jordin have scored another victory? Find out July 14th, when her (soon-to-be-platinum) sophomore album, Battlefield, arrives in stores and online.
Listen to More: Jordin Sparks
Written by Burmy on 05/14/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.