Relationships can be a pretty tricky thing, and disagreements are guaranteed to come up between even the best-matched of couples. Knowing this, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who has been so at-odds with her man that their love’s begun to feel like a Battlefield, has chosen this well-traversed topic for her brand new single. Fear not, young warrior—a reinforcement squadron known as The Runaways have arrived with a hard-rock edge that acts as the perfect backing for a rocky relationship. Production team members Ryan, Wayne, Louis, and Sam (Rico being MIA at the moment), gain the upper hand on Battlefield, stimulating listeners ears with their all-out electric-guitar attack. When the smoke clears, will Jordin have scored another victory? Find out July 14th, when her (soon-to-be-platinum) sophomore album, Battlefield, arrives in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 05/14/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.