Relationships can be a pretty tricky thing, and disagreements are guaranteed to come up between even the best-matched of couples. Knowing this, former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, who has been so at-odds with her man that their love’s begun to feel like a Battlefield, has chosen this well-traversed topic for her brand new single. Fear not, young warrior—a reinforcement squadron known as The Runaways have arrived with a hard-rock edge that acts as the perfect backing for a rocky relationship. Production team members Ryan, Wayne, Louis, and Sam (Rico being MIA at the moment), gain the upper hand on Battlefield, stimulating listeners ears with their all-out electric-guitar attack. When the smoke clears, will Jordin have scored another victory? Find out July 14th, when her (soon-to-be-platinum) sophomore album, Battlefield, arrives in stores and online.
Written by Burmy on 05/14/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.