Apparently, if you make a Wish at exactly 11:11 PM, it’s bound to come true. (I wish someone had told me this earlier, since it’s a hell of a lot easier than waiting for a shooting star.) If you requested a new promo single from Jordin Sparks yesterday evening, I’m happy to say your wish has been granted; today, the RCA Records soul songstress steps into the Booth with her first feature since August’s Skipping a Beat. On this low-key ballad, co-written by Sparks in conjunction with Booth-approved crooner Elijah Blake, the singer asks the powers that be to bring her and a certain man closer together. Salaam Remi provides a somnolent keyboard beat to back her as she pines after the man in question. Will her request be fulfilled? The song ends on a cliffhanger, so the question remains unresolved. Guess you’ll just have to keep it locked till she returns to our pages with another fresh release.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.