Apparently, if you make a Wish at exactly 11:11 PM, it’s bound to come true. (I wish someone had told me this earlier, since it’s a hell of a lot easier than waiting for a shooting star.) If you requested a new promo single from Jordin Sparks yesterday evening, I’m happy to say your wish has been granted; today, the RCA Records soul songstress steps into the Booth with her first feature since August’s Skipping a Beat. On this low-key ballad, co-written by Sparks in conjunction with Booth-approved crooner Elijah Blake, the singer asks the powers that be to bring her and a certain man closer together. Salaam Remi provides a somnolent keyboard beat to back her as she pines after the man in question. Will her request be fulfilled? The song ends on a cliffhanger, so the question remains unresolved. Guess you’ll just have to keep it locked till she returns to our pages with another fresh release.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)