They tried to make Jordan Morris go to Rehab, but he said No, no no. And it’s a damn good thing he did—if the UK singer/songwriter’s addiction to the nightlife leads him to produce records like this freshly-minted single, I’d hate to see him kick the habit. His first feature on our pages, this LP inclusion finds the artist reveling in the vibrant sounds and bright lights of his home city, with his girl by his side. Joining the headliner over Sasha Farhadian‘s ‘80s-informed boardwork, English emcee Scruffizzer contributes a high-energy closing 16. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll be able to find No Rehab and many more alt-R&B bangers on Jordan Morris’s Discover LP, dropping this coming September via IQMG.
Written by richard on 02/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.