Jordan Bratton‘s last feature, When I Get There, saw him offering a more vibrant, upbeat take on his usual atmospheric style, with impressive results. On his latest promo single, Must Be, the Long Island singer/songwriter and beatsmith continues to expand his sound, but in an entirely different direction. This time around, he keeps things simple and stripped-down. With the help of frequent Black EL collaborator Durkin, he crafts an understated, yet effective synth backdrop for openhearted falsetto reflections on the fallout of a recent breakup. Must Be is just a loosie, but those digging it can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from the Booth fave.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Grey" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.