Thankfully, the Black Plague is long gone, but the new, equally powerful Black Fever will likely spread just as fast; there is no way to listen and not be infected by Jordan Bratton’s unique, feathery style. Nobody knows you better than you, which is why Jordan’s own sparkling, ambient production is the optimal fit for his milky, soothing vocals. The subtle chimes and flickering effects in the boardwork, combined with the subtle “pop” in Bratton’s subdued style, are sure to cause temperatures to rise—especially if you put this cut on your late night playlist (wink, wink). The only cure for Black Fever is more Jordan, which you’ll be able to find on his Grey Area project, due out this later this fall. If you need more tunes to tide you over, we suggest September’s Midnight Rage.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Grey" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.