On last week’s Wayniac Monday release, Kenan and Kale, Jonwayne demonstrated his ability to annihilate rivals on the mic. Words aren’t his only means of self-defense, though; as we learn on the follow-up, World Championship Karate Champion, he’s equally adept with his fists and feet. As usual, the West Coast buzzmaker showcases his skills on both sides of the mixing boards, slicing and dicing a bluesy guitar riff to accompany his own tightly-wound verses, as well as the guest vocals of Quelle Chris and Zeroh. Like what you’re hearing? You know the drill; tune in next Monday for another dope entry in the Stones Throw signee’s ongoing series.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
Stones Throw Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.