On last week’s Wayniac Monday release, Kenan and Kale, Jonwayne demonstrated his ability to annihilate rivals on the mic. Words aren’t his only means of self-defense, though; as we learn on the follow-up, World Championship Karate Champion, he’s equally adept with his fists and feet. As usual, the West Coast buzzmaker showcases his skills on both sides of the mixing boards, slicing and dicing a bluesy guitar riff to accompany his own tightly-wound verses, as well as the guest vocals of Quelle Chris and Zeroh. Like what you’re hearing? You know the drill; tune in next Monday for another dope entry in the Stones Throw signee’s ongoing series.
Written by richard on 08/25/14
Submit your Rating
Stones Throw Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.