While some Boothgoers appreciated the creativity Jonwayne brought to his debut DJBooth feature, Echoes, overall the record seemed to leave our readers a little bit cold. To help us acquire a taste for his unconventional style, the Stones Throw signee’s back with a Wayniac Monday release slightly less outré than its predecessor. Nostradamus features witty bars that actually rhyme, a change which renders the grimy, self-produced cut considerably more accessible than the aforementioned jam. If Jonwayne’s won you over with his latest effort, you should keep your browsers locked for further highlights in the artist’s online series, as well as anything else he might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
Stones Throw Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.