While some Boothgoers appreciated the creativity Jonwayne brought to his debut DJBooth feature, Echoes, overall the record seemed to leave our readers a little bit cold. To help us acquire a taste for his unconventional style, the Stones Throw signee’s back with a Wayniac Monday release slightly less outré than its predecessor. Nostradamus features witty bars that actually rhyme, a change which renders the grimy, self-produced cut considerably more accessible than the aforementioned jam. If Jonwayne’s won you over with his latest effort, you should keep your browsers locked for further highlights in the artist’s online series, as well as anything else he might have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
Stones Throw Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.