With summer just around the corner, kids everywhere are undoubtedly looking forward to busting out the Slip-N-Slide for some fun in the sun. Those kids, incidentally, shouldn’t be listening to Jon Hart‘s new single of (almost) the same title, which centers around a less innocent form of recreation. On Slip and Slide, the unsigned crooner’s first feature since February’s Alone, Raw Smoov‘s pop-appealing synth grooves back Hart as he promises to get a female companion “drippin’ like rain.” RCA Records recording artist Kid Ink lends his melodic flows to the middle verse. Details have yet to be announced on the project to which this cut will be attached but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, why not click here to check out Kid Ink’s just-released “Behind the Booth” interview with our own Jacques Morel?
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.