On Jonn Hart‘s last feature, he was urging a shawty to make her “knees touch [her] shoulders.” so they could try out a new position. Of course, the unsigned crooner is far too smooth to walk up to chick at a Party and start talking about acrobatic sex acts. Instead, he prefers to break the ice with something a little lighter, like “Let me put my cup on your booty.” On his latest mixtape single, the singer gives us a crash-course in game-spitting, showcasing his suaveness over a steamy synth beat by Killa B. Jonn’s Heart 2 Hart street album is currently unscheduled but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.