On Jonn Hart‘s last feature, he was urging a shawty to make her “knees touch [her] shoulders.” so they could try out a new position. Of course, the unsigned crooner is far too smooth to walk up to chick at a Party and start talking about acrobatic sex acts. Instead, he prefers to break the ice with something a little lighter, like “Let me put my cup on your booty.” On his latest mixtape single, the singer gives us a crash-course in game-spitting, showcasing his suaveness over a steamy synth beat by Killa B. Jonn’s Heart 2 Hart street album is currently unscheduled but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.