On Jonn Hart‘s last feature, he was urging a shawty to make her “knees touch [her] shoulders.” so they could try out a new position. Of course, the unsigned crooner is far too smooth to walk up to chick at a Party and start talking about acrobatic sex acts. Instead, he prefers to break the ice with something a little lighter, like “Let me put my cup on your booty.” On his latest mixtape single, the singer gives us a crash-course in game-spitting, showcasing his suaveness over a steamy synth beat by Killa B. Jonn’s Heart 2 Hart street album is currently unscheduled but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.