On Jonn Hart‘s last feature, he was urging a shawty to make her “knees touch [her] shoulders.” so they could try out a new position. Of course, the unsigned crooner is far too smooth to walk up to chick at a Party and start talking about acrobatic sex acts. Instead, he prefers to break the ice with something a little lighter, like “Let me put my cup on your booty.” On his latest mixtape single, the singer gives us a crash-course in game-spitting, showcasing his suaveness over a steamy synth beat by Killa B. Jonn’s Heart 2 Hart street album is currently unscheduled but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.