On Jonn Hart‘s last feature, he was urging a shawty to make her “knees touch [her] shoulders.” so they could try out a new position. Of course, the unsigned crooner is far too smooth to walk up to chick at a Party and start talking about acrobatic sex acts. Instead, he prefers to break the ice with something a little lighter, like “Let me put my cup on your booty.” On his latest mixtape single, the singer gives us a crash-course in game-spitting, showcasing his suaveness over a steamy synth beat by Killa B. Jonn’s Heart 2 Hart street album is currently unscheduled but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.