When it comes to selecting female companions, Jonn Hart doesn’t just take looks and personality into account; flexibility is also a primary concern. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since May’s Kid Ink-assisted Slip and Slide, the indie crooner asks a woman to, “make your Knees Touch Your Shoulders,” in order to try out an acrobatic new position. Astronote provides an upbeat, synth-driven backdrop for the unsigned crooner’s freaky verses and chorus. The Heart 2 Hart mixtape currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes as it nears release.
Written by richard on 07/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.